Best Hair Oil for Hair Growth in India
Today I am going to tell you about the 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils for Hair Growth, in this article you can grow your hair with the 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oil for Hair Growth in 2022, so today our 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oil for Hair Growth Article read it carefully and take advantage of it
Hair oil has always been a reliable source when it comes to providing the right nourishment to the hair. A natural remedy to increase hair strength and volume, oils are made from different ingredients according to different hair needs. Many of these hair oils must be used with proper care, as they can be responsible for headaches.
If you are looking for some mild and effective hair oil then read on. The brand is known for offering quality beauty and personal care products while maintaining its beneficial aspect. An Ayurvedic brand promoted by Baba Ramdev, Patanjali offers a variety of oils that are excellent for hair. Patanjali hair oil can be used for various hair problems like hair fall, short hair, weak hair, and slow growth.
Check out our review of the 7 Best Patanjali Hair Oil for Hair Growth below to know more about these. Let’s start our today’s article 7 Best Hair Oil for Hair Growth in 2022
Best Patanjali Hair Oils With Price List in 2022– Best Patanjali Hair Oils Price
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Tel Rs.130
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil Rs.80
- Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil Rs.65
- Patanjali Almond Hair Oil Rs.48
- Patanjali Tejas Tailam Oil Rs.60
- Patanjali Sheetal Oil Rs.35
- Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil Rs.170
Best Ayurvedic Hair Oil for Hair Growth
1. Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil
This is the best oil from Patanjali for hair fall. Divya Kesh Hair Oil is enriched with many Ayurvedic herbs like Nagkesar, Priyangu, Madhuyashti, Gunja, Jatamansi, and Neel. A moisturizer for scalp skin, this oil works wonders on overall hair and scalp health.
- Bhringraj for hair growth
- Amla to maintain hair color
- Sesame oil for scalp health
- Sandalwood as a Cooling Agent
- Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil Review
- Along with preventing premature hair fall, this oil is also very effective in reducing hair fall problems. Use it daily for 6 months and you will see the results for yourself. Apart from this, many people also told that this oil can cure baldness.
How to use
- Massage a small amount of this oil on the roots of your hair once a day. Leave it like this overnight. Wash it off the next day.
- Baldness can be cured if this oil is applied daily.
- Helps in reducing hair fall
- Moisturizes scalp and hydrates hair
- Nourishes hair with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Accelerates new hair growth
- Has a soothing effect on headache
- Side effects
- So far no side effects have been reported.
Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil Price
- 100 ml for Rs. 170
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil
Patanjali Amla Hair Oil is one of the best effective oils to use on chemically treated hair.
- Sunflower oil helps to strengthen hair
- Olive oil gives texture and shine to the hair.
- Sesame oil is good for scalp health.
- Amla is there to maintain the color of the hair.
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil Review
- A combination of three essential oils and amla, this oil is quite effective for giving healthy hair. Many people have also used it as a body oil and are very happy with this natural product.
How to use
- Massage into the roots of the hair an hour before washing your hair. For best results, heat the oil and then use it.
- Sunflower oil helps to strengthen the hair roots.
- Overall the oil helps in reducing hair fall.
- Amla reduces hair fall, dryness, and brittleness.
- There is no side effect.
Patanjali kesh kanti amla hair oil price
- 200 ml for Rs.80
3. Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil
Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil is made from pure coconut juice extract. This oil is one of the most commonly used oils used as a hair or body oil and can be used in food as well. This is the best Patanjali oil for hair growth.
- coconut oil for hair strength
Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil Review
- This is a healthy and natural option for thin hair. This oil is quite an effective way to strengthen the hair from its roots. Completely organic, this oil feels light on the hair when applied.
How to use
- Massage it into the scalp before sleeping and leave it overnight. Wash it off with a mild shampoo the next morning.
- The fat present in coconut oil helps in reducing dandruff.
- This oil moisturizes the scalp well.
- It helps to relieve stress
- It promotes hair growth
- it makes hair strong
- So far no side effects have been found.
Patanjali coconut hair oil price
- 200 ml for Rs.65 4. Patanjali Badam Hair Oil
4. Patanjali Sheetal Oil
Patanjali oil is not always about the problem of dry scalp and rough hair. One such product of Patanjali is Patanjali Sheetal Oil. This oil is known to have a calming and soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Sesame oil to maintain scalp health
- Peppermint oil to keep scalp problems away
- Amla to maintain hair color
- Camphor, Ratanjot, Clove oil, Bhringraj, and Eucalyptus oil for cooling
- Basil as an Anti-Bacterial Agent
- Patanjali Sheetal Hair Oil Review
- Being a pure Ayurvedic product, this oil cools for about 5 to 6 hours and helps in curing any kind of ailments related to the health of the mind and body. It is also effective for reducing hair fall along with tension and headache. This oil calms the mind and body.
How to use
To get relief, gently apply a small amount of Patanjali Sheetal Hair Oil to your forehead and scalp.
- Ingredients like camphor and eucalyptus oil helps in relieving tension and headaches.
- Help reduce body aches
- Reduces hair fall and dandruff
- Provides relief from insomnia
- It is a bit smooth. It can be difficult to wash off the oil from the scalp if it is applied in large quantities.
Patanjali sheetal hair oil price
- 100 ml for Rs.35
5. Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil
Combining 9 essential oils including almond, walnut, olive, sesame, groundnut, mustard, soybean, sunflower, and castor oil, this oil works as a 3-in-one product. You can use it as hair oil, herbal body lotion, or as an all-purpose balm.
- Almond oil for hair growth
- Walnut oil to accelerate hair growth
- Olive oil for texture and shine
- Sesame oil to maintain scalp health
- Groundnut oil to reduce hair fall
- Mustard oil to stimulate hair growth
- soybean oil to retain moisture
- Sunflower oil to prevent hair thinning
- Castor oil to strengthen hair roots
- Patanjali Tejas Tailam Hair Oil Review
- Many people use this oil for hair oil, body lotion, and muscle strengthening. Effective for all three benefits, this oil is quite popular among the masses as it offers many benefits not only for the hair but also for the health of the whole body.
How to use
Massage the scalp or muscles with a small amount of this oil. Where you want to put it, you can spread it evenly in any place you want. Leave it on overnight and leave it on. Wash off with cold water and mild shampoo in the morning.
- This oil helps in moisturizing dry skin.
- This oil improves muscle health if applied to the muscles.
- Dandruff and dryness get reduced within a few times of using it.
- Prevents hair thinning Stops hair fall and accelerates hair growth.
- No side effects have been reported so far.
Patanjali Tejas Tailam Hair Oil Price
- Rs 60 100 ml
6. Patanjali Almond Hair Oil
Patanjali Almond Hair Oil is the best Patanjali oil for hair growth. If applied properly, it works wonders on the hair. One of the best Patanjali hair oil products.
- Sesame oil helps in maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Almond oil is there to strengthen hair follicles and help hair grow faster.
- It contains amla to maintain the natural color of the hair.
- Patanjali Almond Hair Oil Review
- The amazing properties of this product are astonishing. Results are visible within 4 months’ time, this hair oil makes hair soft, silky, and smooth. This oil also helps in treating the problem of hair fall.
How to use
- Apply a small amount of Patanjali Badam Oil to your scalp and hair. Massage gently and leave it on for an hour before rinsing off. Wash off with mild shampoo and cold water.
- Helps to strengthen and condition hair
- Gives a shiny and silky texture to hair.
- Reduces hair fall to a great extent
- Provides essential minerals and vitamins to the hair
- This oil has a slightly smooth and sticky texture. It is not recommended to use it in large quantities.
Patanjali badam hair oil price
- 100 ml for Rs.48
7. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
One of the best sources of nourishment for your hair, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil delivers more benefits for less money.
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil contains various ingredients some of which are:
- bhringraj to cool down
- Brahmi and Amla for hair strength
- Mehndi to maintain hair color and shine
- Neem leaves for scalp problems
- Coconut oil as a base oil strengthener
- Sesame oil as an adjunct to hair growth and scalp health
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil Review
- Most people use this oil to prevent the causes of hair falls. It is available in good quantity at affordable prices. This oil shows a positive effect in less time as compared to others. It is a magical medicine that helps in keeping the scalp hydrated. Dandruff and scalp problems can be reduced with this hair oil.
How to use
- You can apply this oil twice a week. Take a small amount of this hair oil and massage it into the roots of your hair before going to sleep. Leave it on overnight. The next morning wash it off with cold water and a mild shampoo.
- The coconut oil present in this oil helps in reducing the dryness of hair and scalp.
- Sesame oil strengthens the hair roots and helps in making hair grow faster.
- Neem helps in reducing the problem of hair fall and also keeps dandruff away.
- Mehndi is an active agent responsible for preventing graying of hair.
- Overall, this oil helps in the re-growth of hair and strengthens the follicles.
- Gives proper texture and shine to hair which makes hair strong and healthy.
- This oil has a strong scent that can be irritating.
Patanjali kesh kanti hair oil price
- 120 ml for Rs.130
Tips for Using Patanjali Hair Oils
- Patanjali hair oils are very effective for hair and scalp health if used in the right way. Here are some bonus tips for you on how to use Patanjali oil:
- Always read the instructions and list of ingredients before using these products. Refrain from using it if you find any ingredients to which you are allergic or that may aggravate your allergies.
- Leave these oils on your scalp and hair as prescribed in the instruction book or as prescribed by your doctor. Then wash it.
- Use these oils daily for a few months to see their effects.
- If left overnight on the scalp and hair, some of the oil can stain the bedsheet. For this, you can cover your hair with a shower cap or cotton cloth before sleeping.
- Do not use these oils on chapped or cracked skin. This may cause irritation.
- Always apply this oil in the prescribed quantity for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Patanjali Hair Oil work?
Patanjali oil is made from all-natural ingredients without any compromise. These oils work well if applied in the prescribed manner
Is Kesh Kanti Hair Oil really effective?
Kesh Kanti Hair Oils are actually very effective for treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair fall, hair thinning, and many more. Regular use of these oils shows good results. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oils are made from natural and ayurvedic ingredients which are very beneficial for hair and scalp. These ingredients nourish the hair and scalp with essential minerals.
Which is the best Patanjali oil for hair fall?
Patanjali’s Divya Kesh Oil is known to reduce the problem of hair fall. An effective Ayurvedic remedy to prevent hair fall due to hair fall, this oil also helps in maintaining the color and texture of the hair. The presence of ingredients like bhringraj, amla, sesame oil, and sandalwood make this oil very effective for hair growth and preventing hair fall.
Is Patanjali hair oil good for hair growth?
Yes, Patanjali hair oil is good for hair growth. Patanjali oil is made from pure Ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Nilgiri, and Tulsi which help in promoting hair growth and strengthening the roots and hair follicles. This in turn helps in hair growth.
What is the cost of Patanjali Hair Oil?
Generally, the price of Patanjali oils ranges between Rs 35 to Rs 170. To know the price of Patanjali Hair Oil, check the price list given below.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author. Remedies for the accuracy, completeness, validity, or validity of any information contained in this article. All information is provided on an ongoing basis. The information, facts, or opinions expressed in the article do not reflect the opinion of Health Active and Health Active for which Health Active accepts no responsibility or liability.