Free Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Obesity becomes a cause of trouble and embarrassment for anyone. No one wants to have a loose, bulky body. It destroys the brilliance of your entire personality. Excess obesity not only reduces beauty but also makes the body a home of diseases. A good personality is identified by a healthy body, that’s why we have written a Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss Indian article for you, you must read this Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss article and work out your obesity.
Due to the busy lifestyle, nowadays not everyone is able to take special care of their fitness. But you will be perfect in your work only when your health is good and you are fit. In such a situation, people sweat in the gym for hours, do a diet, sometimes take medicines to lose weight. While there is no need to do much to reduce obesity. To reduce your belly, it is most important that you follow the right Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss Indian.
Free Diet Plan for Weight Loss Indian vegetable soup
Care has been taken in the diet chart that you keep getting the necessary vitamins and minerals. By the way, it is not necessary that it will be completely applicable to every person. However, you can also modify it a little.
When you start losing weight, initially everyone loses two to four kilos, but later the fat is not reduced. So every time you have to make your diet chart more difficult than before. Try this diet chart for weight loss and you will definitely see a difference.
By the way, the requirement of food and drink is different according to the physical structure of every person and the hard work done by him. For this, it would be better to calculate the BMR which will tell the minimum number of calories required by the body.
To reduce body weight, fewer calories should be taken and for this, it is necessary to make a balanced diet chart. Keeping in mind that the mind should reduce smoothly and the body does not get tired, 1200 to 1800 calories are required. So many calories are better transmitted in the body in the form of energy that is not stored as fat.
Keep three main meals, such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner, between 300 and 350 calories.
Keep snacks and other items in the remaining 300 calories.
Use green tea as a beverage. Green tea is helpful in reducing weight.
Whatever food you eat, all made from wheat or brown rice. Do not eat maida or white rice.
Diet Chart for Free Weight Loss – Free High Protein Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Divide your breakfast, lunch, and dinner like this.
As soon as you wake up in the morning: drink water, if possible, at least two glasses and a maximum of one liter. If the water is lukewarm then it is good otherwise as you like it.
- Do Kunjal if possible: This is a yogic kriya which is also known as Vaman Dhauti. Vomiting is done by drinking about two liters of lukewarm water in this. If there is no problem with BP, then add a little salt in the water. Although it is very easy, it would be better if you do this in front of a knowledgeable person in the beginning, after that you can do it yourself.
- Breakfast: Make oats but these are not instant oats. Bring a packet of plain oats and add onion, garlic, cinnamon, a little bit of moringa aka kalonji, the rest is to be added salt, etc. Vegetables can be added according to the season. If possible, add broccoli or cornflakes and double-toned milk or if you are non-vegetarian then three or four boiled egg whites. If desired, lemon shikanji without sugar. Drink shikanji first, then eat eggs, or sometimes you can have boiled potatoes with curd for breakfast. Also, add green coriander to it.
- Brunch: Five to ten almonds, along with coffee or green tea or ginger, basil, cinnamon, cardamom, etc. Just have sugar-free instead of sugar in it.
- Lunch: One bowl of brown rice, salad, lentils, one or two roti of multi-grain flour.
- Evening tea: any veg soup or tea or coffee or green tea with roasted gram. If you want, you can also take sprouts.
- Dinner A bowl of veg soup, a bowl of salad, or a large bowl of papaya or a bowl filled with vegetables, garlic, onion, or non-vegetarian, three egg whites or 150 grams of chicken breast, or two leg pieces.
- It is not necessary that you consume these things. It is important that you take the right amount of calories. Along with this, more intake of fluids and exercise will also have to be included in your daily routine.
What to eat and how to avoid obesity?
To protect yourself from obesity, you can eat the following things and get rid of obesity:
- eat salad
- take low-calorie food
- include coarse grains
- chew and eat
- honey and lemon
- Dairy products, such as curd and butter, etc.
- Nuts like peanuts and almonds etc.
- citrus fruits
- drink soup
What not to eat to avoid obesity? – Foods to Avoid in Weight Loss
To avoid obesity, you should not consume the following things:
Foods are high in sugar, such as sweets and kheer.
High-sugar drinks, such as cold drinks and sorbets.
Foods are high in oil, such as French fry and chips.
Some Exercise and Yoga for Weight Loss
Along with adopting our diet chart for weight loss, you should also include the following exercises in your daily routine:
- Walk in the morning and evening.
- Practice jumping rope.
- Go swimming.
- Use a bicycle.
- You can also lose weight with Zumba or dance class.
Apart from exercise, weight can also be reduced by yogasana, before doing yoga, definitely consult a doctor: The following are yogasana for weight loss:
- Veer Bhadrasana
- Surya Namaskar
Some more Tips for Weight loss in 2022
- Have breakfast on time: Breakfast is the most important diet of the whole day. Let us tell you that breakfast in the morning directly affects the metabolism process of our body.
- Avoid depression: Depression can also be a cause of obesity, to avoid this, you should also walk or roam. Do things that make you happy.
- Get enough sleep: In research, scientists have found that lack of sleep can lead to weight gain because lack of sleep reduces the body’s insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance. Due to this, the level of leptin in the body decreases, and our appetite increases.
Diet Recipes for Weight Loss – Free Diet Food Recipes for Weight Loss
By using diet recipes for weight loss, you can reduce your obesity and avoid many diseases. Here we are telling you about some easy recipes which are as follows:-
- Fruit salad: Ingredients such as – half a papaya, a banana, a little less than half a watermelon, an apple, five to six grapes, lemon, a pinch of salt, a pinch of black pepper
How to Make
Cut all the fruits into small pieces in a bowl. Finally, mix these pieces with grapes, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and pepper. Now your fruit salad is ready. Serve.
- Vegetable soup: Ingredients such as – a small portion of cabbage, halved or a carrot, five beans, lemon, a pinch of black pepper, salt, a little celery or its stalk, a beet
How to Make
- Cut the cabbage, beet, and carrot into long pieces, then cut the celery stalk into small pieces. After that cut the beans also into small pieces. Then boil water in a vessel and put all the vegetables in it. Let the vegetables cook for a while and then take them out in a bowl with water. Lastly, add lemon juice, salt, and pepper to the bowl and mix the vegetables well.
- 10 Kg Weight Loss in 15 Days with Liquid Diet
- How to Lose 5kg in a Week Guaranteed Results
- How to Lose Weight Fast 10kg in 10 Days
- Best 7 Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Day Diet Plan for Weight Loss in Hindi
- How to Lose 15 Kgs in a Month at Home
The views expressed in this article are those of the author. Remedies for the accuracy, completeness, validity, or validity of any information contained in this article. All information is provided on an ongoing basis. The information, facts, or opinions expressed in the article do not reflect the opinion of Health Active and Health Active for which Health Active accepts no responsibility or liability.