Homemade Face Wash for Daily Use
Homemade Face Wash for Dry Skin for Daily Use: From morning till night, the face is cleaned several times. Face wash, soap, or cleanser is used every time while washing the face. These skincare products available in the market are full of chemicals, which cause a lot of damage to your skin. If you want to keep the skin clean and clear in every season, then prepare your own face wash at home.
List of Homemade Face Wash for Dry Skin for Daily Use
- Make Face Wash from Kitchen Items
- Best Oil Cleanser for Dry Skin
- Skin Will Remain Hydrated with Curd-Honey
- Curd-Gram Flour Face Wash Will Save from Acne
- Multani Mitti and Rose Water Will Give Coolness
- Homemade Face Wash for Dry Skin for Daily Use
Homemade Face Wash for Dry Skin for Daily Use
1. Make Face Wash from Kitchen Items
Homemade face wash can be easily made with some things present in the kitchen. They take full care of your skin without causing any harm. Make the best face wash for yourself according to your skin type and use the same while washing your face daily.
2. Best Oil Cleanser for Dry Skin
If your skin is dry, then apply coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, or almond oil on the face according to your choice. Then wash the face with wet tissue or lukewarm water while massaging with light hands.
3. Skin Will Remain Hydrated with Curd-Honey
Mix 2 teaspoon curd and 1 teaspoon honey in a bowl. Keep this mixture on the face for 5 minutes, then wash the face with cold water while massaging with light hands. If your skin is dry, then add 1 drop of olive oil to it.
4. Curd-Gram Flour Face Wash Will Save from Acne
Curd and gram flour have been used for centuries. This method of face wash included in the perfect home remedies of grandmothers (Gharelu Nuskhe) proves to be very beneficial for acne-prone skin as well. If you want, you can also add lemon juice or honey to it.
5. Multani Mitti and Rose Water Will Give Coolness
In the summer season, it is very important to take special care of the skin and make it cool. Multani mitti is considered a natural cooling agent. It also gives relief from tanning. Prepare a thin solution by mixing Multani mitti and rose water. Use it daily while washing your mouth. For deep cleansing of the face, once a week, apply a thick paste of it.