South Indian Diet for High Blood Pressure
In today’s time, the problem of high blood pressure (hypertension) has become common. Due to changing lifestyle and wrong eating habits, this problem has started increasing a lot. If high blood pressure is not controlled in time, it can lead to heart-related problems in the future. High blood pressure can be controlled by making some changes in diet.
Today we will tell you about some things about South Indian Diet Plan for High Blood Pressure, by consuming which high blood pressure can be kept under control. Let us know what things should be included in the diet to keep blood pressure under control with South Indian Diet Plan for High Blood Pressure.
High blood pressure is becoming a common problem in people, to keep it under control, people have to take blood pressure medicine for life. However, this medicine has its disadvantages. Gradually, the effect of this medicine decreases on the patient of blood pressure, due to which the doctor advises them to give heavy dose, but the effect of heavy dose is very fast on the organs present in our body, due to which The chances of damage to any part of the body increase to a great extent.
Many people who do not believe in medicines, keep blood pressure under control through some necessary exercises and a balanced diet. In particular, you have to take special care of your diet. Similarly, the DASH diet plan is also very effective for weight loss and it is also effective in controlling high blood pressure and keeping many diseases away.
What is dash diet plan?
This simple diet consists of fruits, vegetables, nuts, low-fat dairy products, fish, meat, beans, etc. DASH diet is consumed with less salt and oil so that you can avoid blood pressure diseases. In the DASH diet plan (South Indian Diet Plan for High Blood Pressure), you need to consume only 1500-2300 mg of sodium. Apart from this, you also have to control sugar, fat and junk food. So let’s start how to use South Indian Diet Plan for High Blood Pressure and to know what is in it.
DASH Diet Plan Guidelines
If you are following the dash diet plan to lose weight, then expend more energy than you get from food. Keep checking your activity level daily. Keep checking that, how much it is affecting your health. How much work you do, how much physical work you do. Take special care of daily calories. Stay away from sugar, sodium rich food. Check your weight every week, so that in how much time you can know how much weight you have lost.
Follow this diet
- Take a cup of soaked fenugreek seeds between 6:30 am to 7:30 am.
- In the morning breakfast from 7:15 to 8:15, eat 1 egg, 1 glass of juice without sugar and a brown bread.
- Then drink 1 banana and a glass of juice between 10:00 and 10:30.
- Have lunch between 12.30 and 1.00. During this, you can include protein or mushroom, bean salad and you can also add olive oil and flax seed to this salad.
- Snacks: Take 1 cup of green tea and 15 pistachios or a bowl of small carrots.
- Have dinner around 7.00, during which grilled or baked fish can be eaten with vegetables, 1 glass of low-fat milk or 1 bowl of vegetable beans, 1 bread, with a cup of curd.
Take special care of this
- While following this diet, avoid consuming foods like soda, pizza, salty nuts, energy drinks and snacks.
Best South Indian Diet Plan for High Blood Pressure
1) Green vegetables
High blood pressure patients should include green vegetables in their diet. A lot of nutrients are found in green vegetables. Consumption of green vegetables is beneficial for health.
2) Include oats in breakfast
It is very important to have breakfast on time to stay healthy. Blood pressure patients should include oats in their breakfast. Oats are beneficial for health. A lot of fiber is also found in oats which is beneficial for health. The amount of fat in oats is also very less.
Consumption of kiwi is beneficial for patients of high blood pressure. Kiwi is also very tasty to eat. According to a study, consuming three kiwis daily can get rid of the problem of high blood pressure. Consuming kiwi also strengthens the immune system.
High blood pressure can be kept under control by consuming curd. Yogurt is beneficial for health. High blood pressure patients should include low fat curd in their diet.
- Disclaimer: This article is shared for your information. If you are a patient of any disease, then definitely consult your doctor.